Providing an outstanding customer experience is crucial to any business, and a Customer Service Representative position at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first point of contact in making sure our customers are treated right from the get-go.
CSRs are responsible for possessing an extensive knowledge of our services, while also having the ability to ask open-ended questions to gauge a customer’s needs, and the ability to make recommendations and point them in the right direction on what’s best for them.
Customer Service Representative Skills
Effective listening communication
High school diploma or GED
What is a Customer Service Representative?
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK, one of the most important roles in the company is that of a CSR (customer service representative).
Our CSRs serve as the main points of contact for all customers and potential customers, helping to start a dialogue that leads to us eventually helping them move forward in their lives. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK CSRs exhibit each of the company core values that helped build the foundation of this company, and work their hardest with customers to provide an enjoyable and satisfying customer service experience.
A CSR’s main tasks would include:
- Answering calls, responding to all voicemails, and completing follow-up calls
- Handling all emails and online leads through our internal move software
- Working their best to accurately determine a customer’s needs, inputting them into our internal move software and providing a cost estimate for their move
- Describing value of using TWO MEN AND A TRUCK services and educating customers on all policies, procedures, and what they can expect on move day
- Preparing all move-related information and ensuring it’s thorough and clearly documented for the movers and drivers
- Performing confirmation calls, move in-progress calls, and post-move calls to obtain customer feedback
CSRs are an integral part of what we do here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK, and help to bridge the gap between potential customers and the professional moving services we provide!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES MAY RECEIVE THESE BENEFITS:
- Day-to-day work variety
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and incentives
- Career advancement
- Peer support
- Family environment and camaraderie
- Ongoing training opportunities
Office Staff Positions
Although our movers and drivers are out on the frontline moving our customers daily, it takes a dedicated office team at each of our franchise locations to make the business run smoothly.
Each TWO MEN AND A TRUCK location hires a number of hardworking employees to a variety of positions, ranging everywhere from general office administration to marketing, sales, and much, much more.